Deep mold pouring into goddess mold

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel

Hi I purchased a goddess figurine mold from somewhere about five inches deep and cannot get rid of all the air bubbles, I have tried everything I can think of warming my resin warming the mold making sure the room is warm pouring the resin slow stirring slowly letting the resin sit so the air bubbles can rise using a heat gun for the bubbles literally everything and they are still coming out covered in air bubbles

Katherine Swift
      Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

Have you tried using a deep pour resin? This one in our store works great: https://shop.resinobsession.com/collections/resin/resin-obsession-deep-pour-resin

Gord Fraser

Dear Resinators,

I would very much appreciate advice on deep pour projects. Currently, I am looking to encase a fragile glass radiometer (that black and silver diamond horizontal windmill that spins in the sunlight). The enclasping dimension would need to be 13 inches in height, and 6 inches wide.

I have never done this work before, and so would appreciate any expertise that you are prepared to give. Not to forget that as an initiate, even basic (to you) points and observations will be greeted warmly.

Thanking you in advance.

Gord

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Deep mold pouring into goddess mold’ is closed to new replies.