Delta Children 701405-2020 Crib Review: Features and Benefits

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Agataaa65

We recently bought a Delta Children 701405-2020 crib for our little one, and I wondered if we missed something important. Overall, it looks very reliable, plus the design is nice – it fits perfectly into the interior of the nursery. But here’s one thing: when we assembled it, there were questions about the instructions, and in the end we had to redo it a couple of times. Maybe someone is already using this model? I want to understand how convenient it will be for long-term use and whether there are any subtleties in assembling or caring for it

• #246075 Reply
      Gige44

Yes, we have the same crib, and we are happy! There were some problems with the instructions, but overall, the assembly was not difficult. We have been using it for several months now, and there were no problems. The crib is reliable, and the child sleeps peacefully in it, which is the most important thing. By the way, if you still need precise instructions, you can download them here: Delta Children ‎701405-2020 download instruction manual pdf . Overall, I advise you not to worry, it is really high-quality and safe.

• #246079 Reply
      Maminty

It’s interesting how technology and design of children’s products are constantly evolving. Now such cribs are both about safety and style. I see that many parents pay special attention to such things, which is, of course, right. Although I myself do not understand this topic very well yet, I follow the trends in children’s products with interest.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Delta Children 701405-2020 Crib Review: Features and Benefits
Your information: