How do you track prices of products?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Deus xxx Ex

Hello, forum members! I was wondering the other day what is the best way to track prices of products I’m interested in online. It often happens that the price of a product changes, but I find out about it after I’ve bought it at full price. I’m looking for a solution that would help me save time and money. It would be great to find something that automatically notifies me about discounts so that I don’t have to check myself all the time. Have you used any apps or services to track prices? Share your experience if anyone has already solved this problem. Thanks in advance!

• #240884 Reply
      faris 88

Hello! I used to have a similar problem and often overpaid for products because I didn’t know that they had already become cheaper. Now I use PriceTracker – https://gosh.app/pricetracker/ . It’s a great tool that automatically tracks prices for the products I need. With it, you can add products to your watchlist, and the app will notify you when the price drops. It’s very convenient! Also, you can track not only specific products, but entire stores, which helps you not to miss good deals. Thanks to this tool, I have already saved on purchases several times. I highly recommend trying it!

• #243041 Reply
      Santa

I also tried to track prices manually before, but it took too much time. I recently started using PriceTracker and am completely satisfied. It really simplifies the process, because you don’t have to constantly monitor price changes on websites. Instant notifications help you not to miss discounts, and the best part is that I started saving money. I think this is an ideal option for those who often buy goods online and want to do it profitably.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How do you track prices of products?
Your information: