How to start making money from reselling items?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Deus Ex

Hi, I’ve recently become interested in the idea of reselling merchandise to make some money. I’ve heard that it can be a lucrative business, but I’m not quite sure how to get started. What are the best products to resell? Should I use any special platforms to do this? Thanks!!!

• #225330 Reply
      erik 55

Reselling can indeed be profitable, especially if you choose the right products. If you’re just starting out, I’d suggest looking at popular categories like clothing and accessories. A great tool for this is Resell Calendar https://resellcalendar.com/items/?_categories=clothing-accessories . This platform helps you find items that you can resell at a higher price, as well as sharing trends and selling tips. It’s great for beginners because the site provides all the information you need to trade successfully. Just sign up, upload photos of your items and watch them start selling.

• #225429 Reply
      frod

That’s an interesting idea! I’ve done a bit of reselling myself and I can add that it’s important to keep an eye on trends and seasonal changes. Personally, studying the market and using different platforms like Resell Calendar to understand what sells best has helped me. Also, try researching other users’ reviews and their experiences, this will help you avoid common mistakes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How to start making money from reselling items?
Your information: