Is it just me?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Billie

Has anyone else noticed how hard it’s gotten to find decent Laravel devs? I’ve been looking to hire for weeks now, and every candidate is either too junior or asking for crazy rates. I thought Laravel was in high demand, but I didn’t expect it to be this difficult. I’m even considering switching frameworks because this delay is killing my deadlines. Is it just me?

• #249745 Reply
      Jim

You’re not alone! I had the same problem recently. I ended up turning to one of the IT Staffing Companies in the USA, and they helped me find some experienced remote developers. Ended up with a team from Ukraine, and honestly, they’ve been amazing. The time zone difference isn’t too bad, and their rates are way more reasonable than local talent. Don’t switch frameworks just yet—remote hiring might save you.

• #249779 Reply
      Kati

Yeah, I’ve been there too. We were struggling to find skilled Laravel devs for our startup earlier this year. We ended up outsourcing to a couple of developers in Vietnam, and it was the best decision we made. The quality of work has been top-notch, and they’re super reliable. I’d say stick with Laravel and just look globally. There’s talent out there, you just have to dig a little deeper.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Is it just me?
Your information: